Miss the ELRIG Drug Discovery 2016 meeting? Here’s a recap!
The ELRIG 10th Anniversary celebration of Drug Discovery was held in Liverpool (13-14 October) at the Echo Arena. The meeting brought together leading lights in drug discovery research across pharma, biotech, academia and the vendor community.
View the snapshot presentation: TTP Labtech – accelerating drug discovery research
Abstract: TTP Labtech’s innovative instruments and consumables help scientists to identify and optimise lead targets, develop robust screening assays and produce new therapeutic candidates. We design and manufacture robust, reliable and easy-to-use drug discovery solutions for sample management, liquid handling and multiplexed detection. We offer essential tools and techniques in order to help you simplify complex operations and processes thereby freeing up your scientist’s time, removing throughput barriers and saving your valuable budget.
View our related posters:
- Eliminating the false negatives in ATP-luminescence cell health assays by the use of a phenotypic assay approach
- A practical solution for phenotypic screening of a full compound library
- Enriched datasets from in-house compound libraries using direct dilution methods in 1536-well plates
- Low volume automated liquid handling for studyingautophagy and cellular transduction in cancer cells
- Multiplexed cell- and bead-based assays in a no-wash format for biologics screening and characterisation
- Beating Moore’s law but now what? Reduced sample prep cost for genetic analysis