Join us at the 11th Annual NGS & Clinical Diagnostics Congress 2019
Venue: Hammersmith International Centre, London, UK
Date: 7-8 November 2019
We hope to see you at the 11th Annual NGS & Clinical Diagnostics Congress!
The SynGen Series UK includes:
- Over 600 end users representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions, healthcare organisations as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Over 90 case studies and presentations focused on the developments in NGS technologies, NGS data analysis as well as clinical applications & diagnostics of NGS
- Discover critical updates in the use of next generation sequencing and genomic technologies. Benefit from insights gained from the role of DNA sequencing on genome biology, population genetics and whole genome sequencing.
- Learn more about NGS in pharma: Biomarker development, precision medicine and clinical diagnostics. Case studies include: NGS in drug discovery and development, biomarkers for precision therapies clinical genomics in immunotherapy, oncology, infectious and hereditary diseases as well as pre-natal genetic testing
- NGS and genomics in healthcare: Discuss the use of latest NGS and Genomic technologies in patient care, diagnosis and therapeutic development, clinical diagnostics development, informatics and high-throughput sequencing & profiling
Our team will be on hand to provide advice and assistance on how our products can assist in the application areas of NGS library preparation and single cell genomics.
mosquito HV genomics offers highly accurate and precise multi-channel pipetting from 500 nL to 5 μL. It enables miniaturization of a wide range of genomics assays and kits which leads to breakthrough cost reductions and productivity gains.
Applications include: sequencing library preparation, magnetic bead cleanup, single cell genomics, cDNA amplification, PCR and qPCR.
mosquito LV genomics offers highly accurate and precise multi-channel pipetting from 25 nL to 1.2 μL; enabling miniaturization of a wide range of genomics assays and kits, leading to breakthrough cost reductions and productivity gains.
Applications include: sequencing library preparation, single cell genomics, PCR and qPCR.
For more information about the event click here