Webinar: fast, simple imaging of cell health assays
Too often a promising drug candidate is prevented from making it to market by unpredicted side-effects and toxicity issues. Testing regimes that can identify and exclude toxic molecules as early as possible will lead to significant time and cost savings.
This webinar recording gives you tools for:
- cell health answers in as little as 5 minutes/plate
- ideal templates for early stage library and
- generating open source TIFF files that can be used in further analysis
- minimising sample preparation steps
- lowering the cost of cell health assays.
Dr Wylie presents several protocols to run high throughput toxicity screens on the TTP Labtech’s acumen®
Dr Paul Wylie is senior applications scientist at TTP Labtech. He has worked for Pfizer Central Research, the Institute of Cell Signalling at Nottingham University, and Knoll Pharmaceuticals. He received a PhD from Leicester University on the role of G-protein coupled receptors in kinase signalling.