The sol-R microplate is an affordable, high-quality 384-well plate that has been designed to optimise your mirrorball® or acumen® fluorescence cytometer, it is equally compatible with microscope-based high content imaging devices.
Engineered to ensure confidence in your data the sol-R plate offers:
- optimised design for reliable focus and well positioning
- plate flatness and rigidity, without dimples
- <3% CVs across the microplate in QC tests
high gradeoptical quality film for clarity
- available in sterile and TC treated (cat #3056 0407), or non-sterile and non-TC treated (cat #3056 0404) formats
Low volume 2D barcoded tubes
The full benefits of assay miniaturisation have not been realised due to the challenges of preparing assay ready plates from stock compounds. This usually requires several intermediate dilution plates to arrive at the final assay plate. New low volume 2D barcode tubes offer the ability to manage compound inventory efficiently and prepare assay plates directly from the storage tubes.
Pipette tips and syringes
- Spool of mosquito pipette tips at 4.5 mm pitch (36,000 per spool)
- Spool of mosquito pipette tips at 9 mm pitch (26,000 per spool)
- Spool of mosquito HV pipette tips at 4.5 mm pitch (18,500 per spool)
- Spool of mosquito HV pipette tips at 9 mm pitch (13,500 per spool)
- Pack of 100 dragonfly syringes (containing 100 syringe bodies and 100 plungers)
Reservoirs for dragonfly and mosquito
- 8-position 5 μL micro-reservoir strips for 9 mm pitch (50/pack)
- 8-position 2 μL micro-reservoir strips for 9 mm pitch (50/pack)
- Pack of 50 dragonfly reservoirs
Hanging drop plate seals
- viewdrop™ 96-well plate seals for hanging drop (25/pack)
- viewdrop™ II 96-well plate seals for hanging drop (25/pack)
- viewdrop™ III UV 96-well plate seals for hanging drop (25/pack)
96-well clear polystyrene
hanging drop plate
A low-cost, optically clear and flat-bottomed 96-well plate for hanging drop set-ups with a wide reservoir volume range of 50 - 200 μL. These hardshell plates provide excellent sealing and imaging of the drops, with a unique design around the wells to facilitate cutting of the seals to harvest the crystals (100/pack).
A high-quality, optically clear and flat-bottomed sitting drop plate suitable for both UV and non-UV imaging. It has three identical sitting drop locations and a wide reservoir volume range of 30 - 80 μL. These hardshell plates provide excellent sealing and harvesting of the crystals. The flat-bottom wells make imaging of the drops easier compared to concave-shape wells (100/pack).
384-well Low Volume Serial Dilution
A high-quality, low profile 384-well plate specifically designed for Low Volume Serial Dilution (LVSD) and as an ultra low dead volume source plate for mosquito. The well depth profile allows for mosquito tips to access all the liquid in the well and provides excellent mixing during low volume serial dilutions. This non-sterilised, polypropylene geometrically stable plate is designed for flatness and rigidity, both essential for low volume pipetting and automation (25 and 125/pack).
Swissci (MRC) 96-well 2-drop UVP plates
UV compatible, SBS 96 well sitting drop plate with 2 highly polished lens effect (rounded) sub wells. Useable drop volumes are 100 nL - 5 µl, reservoir holds 50 - 100 µL (100/pack).
Swissci 96-well 3-drop UVP sitting drop plates
UV compatible, low profile SBS 96 well sitting drop plate (H: 10 mm) with 3 highly polished lens effect (rounded) sub wells. Useable drop volumes are 100 nL - 5 µL, reservoir holds 40 - 80 µL (100/pack).
Swissci (MRC) 96-well under oil UVP plates
UV compatible, SBS 96 well sitting drop micro-batch plate, single large lens effect (rounded) well. Crystallisation volumes are 100 nL - 500 nL with an overlaying oil volume of around 20 µL (100/pack).
Swissci (MRC) Maxi 48-well UVP sitting drop plates
UV compatible, SBS 48 well sitting drop optimization plate, single large lens effect (rounded) sub well per reservoir. Working drop volumes are 400 nL to 10 µL, reservoir holds 50 - 200 µL (100/pack).
Swissci 96-well 3-drop ULTRA low profile UVP sitting drop plates
The low profile (H: 7.75 mm) provides increased plate density in automated imaging systems, and the ability to reduce screen reagent volumes (20 - 30 µL). 288 wells offer three times the number of experimental constructions. (100/pack).
For all our consumables please visit our dedicated online storeVisit TTP Labtech Store