lab2lab: enhanced laboratory automation and management
lab2lab is a novel laboratory automation management solution to optimise access to your analytical instrumentation.
Today’s scientists need easy access to a multiplicity of analytical instrumentation. TTP Labtech’s lab2lab offers a simple way to enhance your laboratory automation by connecting your research labs and your existing instrumentation to speed up data generation and optimize equipment use.
You can now optimise your analytical instrument availability and reduce queuing.
Click here to view a case study from Novartis Horsham.
A virtual analytical laboratory on your bench-top
TTP Labtech's lab2lab laboratory management system provides flexible, microtube transportation and scheduling. lab2lab allows you to send samples to analytical equipment for analysis direct from your laboratory bench, so you can focus on your work rather than manage your sample's progress. lab2lab enhances your laboratory automation process by returning data from each sample straight back to your ELN, enabling rapid analysis of your research results and identification of relevant compounds.
TTP Labtech's lab2lab provides:
- optimisation the use of expensive analytical equipment
- enhances existing laboratory automation – the system can run 24/7
- user friendly software which is simple to integrate
- fast, on-demand supply of sample microtubes to any location within your facility
- flexible laboratory management with the ability to expand the system when necessary
- an adaptable solution that is easy to install
- a customisable system to fulfil your specific requirements