acumen: more high content imaging with less fuss
For high content screening, TTP Labtech’s acumen hci, has your data imaged and ready in 8 minutes – no matter whether you’re using whole well analysis, 1, 2 or 3 colours, or 96-, 384- or 1536-well plates. No fuss.
Suiting an expanded range of high content imaging applications and hard-to-automate assays, the new acumen hci provides:
- Fastest scan times, with acumen’s patented on-the-fly analysis
- Easy image analysis as acumen’s OME-compliant TIFF export complements existing in-house imaging expertise
- Whole well imaging ensures statistically robust data even at high throughput
- Flexible laser configuration, including a new 561 nm laser
- Great cost effectiveness via easy assay miniaturisation.
TTP Labtech's acumen hci can be applied to the quantitative analysis of a broad range of biological applications including cell cycle, colony formation, C elegans, multiplexed toxicity testing, viral infectivity, protein kinase activity and reporter gene assays.
acumen hci enables you to:
- profile compound libraries in hours
- improve your data quality by using whole well imaging as standard
- reduce costs through assay miniaturisation
- maintain high throughputs by using simultaneous data capture and analysis.
acumen hci can achieve throughputs of over 300,000 wells per day, and has become the benchmark platform for many high content screening organisations.