arktic: The low footprint, high capacity storage solution to -80°C biobanking
Using TTP Labtech’s proprietary pneumatic transport technology, arktic gives you unrivalled robustness and reliability for all your -80°C storage requirements.
arktic offers you:
- High density, low cost storage: outstanding storage of up to 95,000 0.5 mL or 60,000 1.0 mL samples per module
- Automated sample retrieval: tubes can be pre-sorted within the -80°C environment with racks of up to 96 tubes being dispensed in under 3 minutes. Individual microtubes can be cherry picked and delivered from store within 60 seconds
- Sample integrity: samples are stored in dry air or nitrogen in a hermetically sealed environment
- Secure and safe sample tracking: 2D barcoded microtubes and easy to use software ensure easy sample identification and tracking
- Small footprint: measuring just 0.8 x 2.0 x 1.3 m, arktic fits neatly into an bench sized space in your laboratory
- Expandibility: modular system enabling easy expansion as your sample repository grows
- Flexibility: self-contained units can be sited anywhere and easily relocated as your storage requirements change.
arktic from TTP Labtech offers you the quality and robustness of its comPOUND sample store, but now at -80°C.
For further information the arktic -80°C store or to request a demonstration please contact us.