Discover innovation at ELA 2012
- arktic - affordable, automated biobanking for every laboratory
- aequus - the first non-contact sensor specifically designed for automated monitoring of system fluids for analytical instruments
- mosquito HV - effortless serial dilutions, ideal for acoustic-ready plates, perfect for hit confirmation.
To book a demo, contact TTP Labtech at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1763 262626 - or just drop by Booth F1 at ELA.
TTP Labtech are sponsoring the Liquid Handling & Robotics track at ELA. As a result, we can offer you a saving of 30%
|TTP Labtech can offer industry and academic visitors 30% off the registration fee to ELA 2012. Simply register using this link and choose the conference track that suits you!
At the payment page, enter one of the following relevant codes to take advantage of TTP Labtech's 30% discount for the pass:
TTP Labtech's aim is to offer pioneering, high calibre solutions to the life sciences industry. Dedicated teamwork and close communication across a wide range of disciplines allow us to generate innovative ideas.
TTP Labtech is owned by its employees, and our continued drive to innovate combines cutting edge science with first rate engineering, manufacturing and customer support.
TTP Labtech is presenting the following posters at ELA:
- #109: Homogeneous binding assay for hybridoma screening: comparison of two laser scanning systems
- #110: High throughput imaging of cell based assays and cellular models using microplate cytometry
- #111: Rapid profiling of multiple toxicity indicators using a laser scanning imaging cytometer
- #127: Enhancing the laboratory automation process. aequus for automated monitoring of fluid levels of analytical instruments.
- #403: mosquito® HTS HV: bridging the gap for automated low volume liquid handling
- #404: An integrated solution for automated nanoliter hit-picking
- #405: Robust nanoliter liquid handling for flexible assay miniaturisation