aequus: automated non-contact solvent level monitoring
aequus: the first easy-to-fit, non-contact sensor specifically designed for automated monitoring of system fluids for analytical instruments.
Example applications are:
- analytical chemistry to protect expensive columns from burning out in HPLC, UPLC and MS instruments
- liquid handling on platforms with system and waste fluids.
aequus allows laboratory managers to easily and automatically keep track of both solvent use and the overflow of waste solvents during the everyday running of their analytical equipment, thus protecting expensive analytical equipment as well as the results of valuable chemical analyses.
aequus addresses one of the currently unmet needs in automated laboratory management offering:
- easy to fit to any bottle size or shape
- zero cross-contamination as there are no clip tubes or ultrasonic caps to clean
- one-time calibration for each vessel
- reduce your solvent usage: constant monitoring means users only refil and dispose as necessary
- remote alarm system by e-mail or web interface running 24/7
- review long term trends of use with built-in software tools
- detect system leaks
- very compact, low cost sensors.
Read an article in LabManager >> A non-contact sensor for monitoring solvent levels automatically
Download a poster >> aequus: enhancing the laboratory automation process
Keep me informed about aequus: